Friday, June 23, 2006

Fallow through


If I were to pick one thing that bugs me most about myself it is my lack of fallow through. I have memories of started a lot of things but getting frustrated or bored and leaving them in the box. Well, at 36 I have decided it is time to get it together and fallow through on some stuff. This past school year I made a goal to read through the entire book of Genesis. Check, that is done so now I am reading though my "Life with Jesus" devotion Bible. (Wish me luck) I also picked up the piano again. (Ok, not literally picked it up. It is a player and it really heavy.) Right now my goal is to get though this lesson book by the end of the year. At Christmas maybe I can perform something. Well,I guess I need to get to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so important! Its something I struggle with too.