Thursday, August 31, 2006

What in Nature calls Me?






There are two things that come to mind when I think of the beauty of nature. I love flowers and vast open scenes. God is in all that we see around us but I really see what he is when I look at flowers. I get so disappointed every time I take a photograph of a flower. I can never really capture what my heart feels when I look at them. At their detail, their gentleness, their beautiful colors. I wonder how he could of come up with so many different varieties and still have time for every thing else he has given us.

I also feel all inspired by his glory when I see a beautiful scene. The whole big picture yet I can only see a fraction. It is just one of those "AHHHH" moments in life when I realize how much I rely on and need Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous pics!

I am with you, its a totally inpiring thing to look around you sometimes :)