Monday, March 19, 2007

Life has just gotten away from me.

I have not posted any personal updates in a very long time and I am sorry about that. I guess I was in a funk for a while but spring is in the air and things are looking brighter. Lately I have been working on a new photography project. Please check out my new blog...A Photo A Day. My goal is not to make 365 wonderful photographs but to encourage myself to photograph more and to get into the practice of editing every day. I have only done this for one week and forget to post on Saturday but did photograph on Saturday.I also posted 2 pictures on Sunday to make up.

I have also continued with the Belly Dancing Lessons. It is getting a little stressful for me because festivals are starting and concert is in 4 weeks. Not sure if I will be ready. I will have my first costume soon and will share photos.

Another of my accomplishments since the first of the years is that I have lost 13 plus pounds ( depending on which scale I am on ). I joined weight watchers with the goal of loosing the customary 10% of my start weight, which would put me in a healthy weight bracket with a little bit of wiggle room. I have accomplished this goal and need to maintain for at least 6 weeks and will become a lifer. I know I can do it with a little common sense, will power, and exercise.

Other little things include painting the hallway, which is a pain because all the woodwork and doors needs to be painted ( I need to pain them all twice so hopefully by the end of the week I will be done ). The girls are not that hard to keep up with. Erin has started Softball and I will share pictures there soon. Katie just loves friends so we just play a lot.

I will try and share my life a little more often. Not really sure if anyone really reads this thing but it is good for me to recap accomplishments every now and again so I can see that I am not just a silly old lump on a log doing nothing.

No comments: