Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Up Hill Battle


Two weeks ago Larry and I decided that I could take some courses at UCO. I am looking at their Photographic Art Program. Well, this is just to prove that some times you have to work hard to just get started. Snow and Ice prevented me from driving to Oklahoma Christian to get my transcript, so I requested them by mail and that was just slow. I finally get them a week later, turn in my paper work at UCO and find out I need my shot records. OK folks, I am 38 years old. 38 year old women have their children's records handy and maybe even their husbands if he traveled to a 3rs world country but not her own. So, after calling her Dr, her mother and her old University I need to wait till the 2nd of January to even see if a copy of them exist. If not, I will have to have to have blood work done and new shots given.

What I am having to do to improve myself.Yikes.

No comments: