Friday, January 11, 2008

2008 Goals...It is still January...I am not too late.

Just thought I would make my goals public so that all of my good friends could harass me if I slack off. Most of my goals are not major but could be life changing and life improving if I really work at them.

1. I am going to keep running..or jogging, what ever you call it. I want to run at least 10 miles a week and participate in at least one race per month. I will run a 1/2 marathon in the spring.

2. I would like to keep my healthy eating habits that I learned in Weight Watchers with out going to the meetings. I also would like to help the girls be healthy eaters for a life time so they do not turn into an extremist like I can be when it comes to food.

3. I need to become more organized at home so I can venture out, take classes, go to work, something and not feel overwhelmed with mess when I return.

4. I would like to be more of a people person, stay connected with the world instead of locked away in my little house so much.

5. When I commit myself to something I need to do it with a happy heart. 110%,Every thing is more fun that way.

6. And most importantly, I need to get and stay better connected with God. I need to remember something that was written in Psalms..." The Lord Said " I will make you wise, I will show you where to go. I will guild you and watch over you." and I need to live by his will and just let go. I know it will all fall into place if I just follow his plan.

Ok, there you go. 6 things that are written out for the world to see. Most of these things are internally but you can bug me about them if you want.

So, what do you want to do in 2008?

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

Sounds like a reasonable list to me. For me, I want to keep it simple, all of it.