Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blogging and Why we do it.

Today while I was working out I was thinking. I pretty much do my best thinking while I am working out because I am not talking and I am doing the same thing over and over.

Ok, back to the subject at hand, Blogging. Why have we all turned into bloggers? Why do want to share our lives and thoughts with every one? Why to we want to share our thoughts with strangers? Why can we find time to sit and type a story on the computer but we do not have time to call a friend and talk? I really do not have the answer to any of these questions.

Why do I blog? I blog because I want to connect with my family. I blog to help keep track of when things happen. I blog to bring out a creative side. I blog because I think too much.

Have a great day!!!

No comments: